Deck the halls with boughs of alt-queer performance! Get ready to laugh your stockings off with the outrageous:
– DEBS GATENBY, your hysterical host for the evening
– DAVID MILLS, sharp-suited and devil-tongued comedian
– CHERYL DOLE, Newcastle’s propa class wordsmith and rap-artist
– PAM VAN-DAMNED black leather banshee and nobody’s ho-ho-ho
– SHEELA BLIGE’S BALLS-UP BINGO where you could be taking home more than you bargained for!
Mother returns to Contact with a brilliant line-up of artists from far and wide. With sass, sarcasm, celebration, sharp suits, catsuits, cheap prizes, and huge cheers – you’ll be glad you stepped out!
‘David Mills is heading for the big time. Most definitely one to watch’ – TIME OUT
‘The best in exploratory queer performance. 4 Stars’ – THE PUBLIC REVIEWS
Programmed by: RUDE GRRL
Supported by: Contact Theatre | Arts Council England | Cake Tin Foundation
Friday 12 December 12, 8.30pm-12am
Tel: 0161 274 0600