- Review: Brooks Mews Wine House – Mayfair, London - 12 October, 2021
- They/Them – a new film exploring identity and the outdoors - 7 October, 2021
- Roundup: 5 pub reopenings across London - 16 September, 2021
Henley live entertainment agency Eight Ray Music is currently looking for a name for its newest girl band. Having filmed a brand new promo video the band are now in need of a name to suit their style. In a bid to find a name, Eight Ray Music is offering have launched a competition, which will give the change for one lucky person (preferably Vada reader) the chance to win £150 to spend at plush London restaurant The Botanist and a bottle of Laurent Perrier champagne.
Here is a video of the girl band, so you can watch them in action before deciding on what their new name should be.
Eight Ray Music Director Jayson Jaurigue (JJ), had a few pointers for competition entrants hoping to win the prize and name the girl band:
- This band is composed of three highly talented singers performing contemporary hits with style and verve.
- They will predominantly perform at high-end corporate events and VIP after parties, so we’re looking for a slick and modern name that fits with the girls trendy image.
Eight Ray Music are accepting entries up until the 31st of October with a winner and name to be announced on the 1st of November.