- Mobile Game: Crash Bandicoot On The Run - 11 July, 2020
- RSC: ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ Online - 22 June, 2020
- Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 10: Star Mort Rickturn of the Jerri - 12 June, 2020
Razer has announced that their next set of gaming technology, the 2015/2016 set, will also have a brand-new feature: the Chroma, which allows a choice of 16million colours in the full-spectrum of colour and light for all devices, with synchronisation across and devices and game-by-game customisation.
Products already targeted for inclusion are the next-gen versions of the BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard, the DeathAdder mouse, and the Kraken 7.1 headset. The latest Kraken Pro, the Neon range, we reviewed recently. The configuration of the Chroma on each of these, and any other devices, will be done through Razer Synapse.
Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO, said, ‘Our new range of peripherals that feature Chroma customizable backlighting is another step towards full personal customization and to interconnect our gaming tech. Chroma represents more than just multicolor, it opens up limitless personalization options for gamers to play with and we even have a Chroma Software Developer Kit for game developers to integrate their games to provide even more customization in the future.’
All Chroma enabled devices come with distinct lighting effects that are designed to synchronize perfectly with each other, with the following lighting patterns available for selected enabled products:
– Spectrum cycling: Slowly cycles through the entire spectrum of colors for a subtle yet visually stunning look.
– Breathing: Gently pulses in a color of choice every 7 seconds, replicating the steady breathing pattern that is distinct to all Razer mice.
– Static: Pick any color from the selection of 16.8 million options to illuminate the ear cups on your Kraken 7.1, the scroll wheel and Razer logo on your DeathAdder or each individual key on your BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma
– Custom (For BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma only): Effortlessly set the color for each individual key on your Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma through Razer Synapse with your mouse cursor, and create your own kaleidoscope of colors that is unique to you.
– Custom – Preloaded Templates (For BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma only): Preloaded custom lighting templates optimized for FPS, MOBA, MMO and RTS games that give you the unfair advantage regardless of which game you’re playing.
– Reactive (For BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma only): Lights up upon actuation and stays lit in short, medium, or fast mode for a trailing effect, that makes the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma brighter the faster a user types.
– Wave (For BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma only): Animates all colors in a continuous wave of rainbow lights, for a truly energetic and vibrant display of constantly changing colors.
More information on this check out the Razer website