- Review: Laugh Riot @ Refract:21, Waterside Arts - 30 July, 2021
- Preview: Refract Festival, Waterside Arts, Manchester - 5 July, 2021
- Review: Manchester Jewish Museum - 4 July, 2021
Afternoon Tea Week was launched to celebrate that wonderful British tradition: cakes, finger sandwiches, and lots of tea (and sometimes booze). Running the second full week of every August, this year’s Afternoon Tea Week starts on 14 August 2017.
The history of the afternoon tea apparently stretches back to Anna, 7th Duchess of Bedford, who would get tired and hungry in the afternoon. She would invite friends to join her for an afternoon stroll in the gardens as part of this ritual and thus a tradition was born.
Royal Afternoon Tea Spa Package
The perfect way to mark any occasion enjoy an afternoon of pure relaxation with a Signature Spa Ritual in an atmosphere of complete tranquility followed by a delicious Royal Afternoon Tea.
Luxury Spa Day Monday – Thursday £99pp or Sunday £119pp
Your spa day will include:
- A 50 minute Spa Ritual with ESPA
- A delicious Royal Afternoon Tea served in our Spa Cafe or Octagon Lounge
- A glass of Champagne
For more information or to book your spa day please call 0161 932 4086 or enquire here.
The Spa at The Midland, Peter Street, Manchester M60 2DS