- Speak Out Sister launches to represent majority of feminists who are trans-inclusive - 15 June, 2022
- Manchester Jewish Museum reopens with exciting new installation as part of Manchester International Festival - 20 May, 2021
- Preview: Mother’s Ruin: Speaks & Shows at Turn on Fest, Hope Mill Theatre, Manchester - 4 January, 2020
Featured image: Brunel Johnson
Stasher, ‘the Airbnb of luggage’ and the world’s largest luggage storage network, has created a Dos and Don’ts list for any budding fashionistas preparing for their first London Fashion Week.
Illustrated below, the top tips include:
- Always ensure you are camera ready
- Leave your big bag at a StashPoint across the city
- Never find yourself more than a metre away from a full make-up kit and hairbrush
- Don’t wear black – go bold for the big week
- Let ugly bags get in the way of your posing – store all of your bags safely at a StashPoint
The first sharing economy solution to luggage storage, Stasher is the newest and most convenient way to store your luggage quickly and affordably – drop your bags and enjoy the prestigious event footloose and fancy free.
With thousands of StashPoints in over one hundred cities across four continents, users can find their closest StashPoint and book easily online from just £6 per item for up to 24 hours.
Joining forces with shop owners, hotels, large scale events and other businesses which have extra space to ‘Stash’ excess luggage, Stasher offers an intuitive, mobile-optimised web app to pair customers with their nearest StashPoint using GPS technology.
For more information, visit stasher.com.