Latest posts by Adam Lowe (see all)
- Preview: Japanese Whisky Masterclasses at Peter Street Kitchen’s Rikyū Bar - 22 March, 2019
- Kintsugi launches disabled-friendly clothing at Manchester Fashion Week - 27 February, 2019
- The perfect gift for Valentine’s Day (or Mother’s Day) - 10 January, 2019
FixnZip® is a new way to solve that annoying problem with effortless zipper repair sans needles, threads and tools. We would love to send you as much product that you need for a possible feature.
Easy to use and eco-friendly, FixnZip is reusable and can be taken off one item and used for another. The slider parts are made of nickel plated zinc die cast and the spring and thumbscrew of stainless steel.
· Zipper repair without tools or sewing
· Easy to apply
· Repairs tooth and coil, metal and plastic zippers
· Each fits a range of sizes
· Can be started anywhere on the zipper
· Comes in attractive bright nickel or black nickel finishes
· Non-corrosive surface
· Promotes recycling and sustainability
· Can be re-used
· Full website and online instructional support
· Online store for ease of ordering
· Made in the USA
· Assembled and packaged by Exceed Enterprises, an employer of the disabled
The FixnZip comes in three sizes: small, medium and large. Its design enables each to fit a range of sizes as well as universally apply to teeth or coil zippers, metal or plastic.
It can be used on open ended (such as a jacket) or closed ended zippers and can be started anywhere on the zipper. In the case of a zipper that may be missing some teeth, the FixnZip glides over these and realigns the remaining teeth thus restoring the functionality of the zipper.
This device is now available in the UK at NITON 999. This device is perfect for fixing any “zipper mishaps” when traveling on: road trips, airplane travel, camping excursions – you name it!
This product slides over any broken zipper and instantly replaces it as a new zipper – also perfect for any wardrobe malfunctions. FixnZip is available for purchase at NITON 999 and price points start at £11.50.
For more information, visit fixnzip.com.