We have a ‘love, hate’ relationship with the roll-neck jumper in the fashion world, but I, and Gail Platt, am in love with them. I’ve always been a fan of this classic look, a throw back to the 1970s, especially when paired with a blazer.
With a great variety out there this season, I believe even those who aren’t already lovers of this look could be by the end of the winter. In gorgeous soft merino wool to classic jersey, in plain colours or bold patterns, there really is something for everyone. Here are my favourites from the high streets most popular retailers.
1. Burgundy Roll Neck Jumper | Topman | £26
2. Extra-fine Merino Wool Polo-neck Sweater | Zara | £39.99
3. Black Snowflake Roll Neck Jumper | Topman | £38
4. Polo Neck Knitter Sweater | Zara | £45.99
5. Navy Roll Neck Jumper River Island £25
6. Reiss Note Roll Neck Wool Jumper | John Lewis | £79
7. Merino Roll Neck | Next | £40