Latest posts by Daniel Wren (see all)
- Valentine Day getaways with DoubleTree by Hilton - 9 January, 2019
- Piste perfect for beginners in Slovakia’s High Tatras - 25 December, 2018
- #WATCH: Trailer for Margaret Cho’s Mercy Mistress - 27 November, 2018
With London Fashion Week just around the corner, we’re sharing this delicious cocktails with you, courtesy of Alexander & James. Each of these cocktails is inspired by one of the key European cities in which Fashion Week occurs.
London Fashion Week
Perfect TEN Martini
- Blend together 50ml Tanqueray No. TEN and 2-4 dashes of Vermouth.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with a grapefruit twist or olive.
Milan Fashion Week
- In a tall glass, pour 40ml Grand Marnier liquor over ice cubes.
- Top with120ml Ginger Ale until the glass is full.
- Squeeze a wedge of lime above the glass and then add to the glass.
Paris Fashion Week
- Crush a handful of mint leaves into a glass and half fill with crushed ice.
- Mix together 30ml fresh lime juice, 20ml of sugar syrup, 60ml of Ciroc vodka and 60ml of cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well before pouring.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a dark grape.
You can buy the spirits above from Alexander & James and all good retailers.