- Biking holidays in Gran Canaria - 8 May, 2019
- Interview: Johnathan Tweedie as Sir Lancelot in Spamalot - 7 November, 2017
- The Office Desk Increasing Productivity - 13 September, 2017
As per usual, the weather has been highly unpredictable throughout the Wimbledon tournament. Whatever the weather, if you’re planning on inviting family and family around for the final, you’ll certainly want a nice spot of lunch. Forman and Field are offering a wide range of treats that will give any Wimbledon-themed table the edge.
One of their firm favourites, Beetroot Cured Royal Salmon Fillet serves eight to ten people and is well accompanied by a lush green salad to give it that Wimbledon vibe. Of course, Pimms with a side of strawberries and cream is the cherry on top of a wonderful tennis filled cake.
If you’re feeling brave and the weather looks like the heavens are staying firmly closed, you may fancy venturing down to one of the many outdoor screens that will be showing the final. Forman & Field has a whole host of picnic options online to deliver to your door before the big final. If it’s just the two of you why not go for the Forman & Field Purist Pick Hamper which priced at £64.95 includes:
- Smoked Salmon Paupiettes (Filled with Hot Smoked Wild Salmon Mousse)
- Flamiche Lorraine
- Roasted New Potato & Cress Salad
- Summer Fruits with Raspberry Coulis & Vanilla Cream
- Award Winning British Cheeseboard
- Cheese Biscuits
- Pimm’s with Fresh Fruit
The picnic is delivered in a carrier, with cutlery and crockery included.
For more information and to purchase any of the Wimbledon lunch packages, click here.