- Review: Laugh Riot @ Refract:21, Waterside Arts - 30 July, 2021
- Preview: Refract Festival, Waterside Arts, Manchester - 5 July, 2021
- Review: Manchester Jewish Museum - 4 July, 2021
Albatross & Arnold is the sophisticated dining space at The Range, in Spinningfields. With a 13-foot polished bar made of concrete, oak and brass, plus seductive velvet furniture and a light installation made of illuminated golf balls, it’s a gorgeous oasis in the city centre.
We recently reviewed the restaurant, and are pleased to announce that you can now swing by for The Classy Bottomless Brunch Club – with or without a side of golf.
Available on weekends from 12-6pm (last booking at 4pm), The Classy Bottomless Brunch costs just £40 per person. That covers food and unlimited drinks for two hours (including prosecco, mimosas, bottled beer, Bloody Marys, gin and tonic, and rosé).
Created by award winning Exec Chef Consultant Curtis Stewart, the menu promises to be fresh and delicious.
The Classy Bottomless Brunch Club
Each diner can have a two course savoury and a sweet option as follows:
• Chorizo Benedict, Hens Egg, Hollandaise, Siracha
• 2 Eggs Any Way, Freshly Baked Bread & Butter
• Duck Egg Omelette, Wild Mushrooms, Spenwood, Truffle
• Smoked Salmon Royale, Hens Eggs, Hollandaise
• Thyme Rosti , Grilled Halloumi, Rocket & Parmesan 9 Avocado, Charcoal Toast, Chilli & Coriander Dressing
• Cured Meats, Smoked Cheese, Pickles
• Smoked Salmon, Mustard & Dill, Pickled Cucumber
• Beetroot, Watercress, Toasted Seeds, Harissa
• Wild Mushrooms, Brioche, Watercress Pesto
• Salt Beef Bagel, Gherkin, Emmental, Celery Root Slaw
• Sweet Overnight Oats, Cinnamon Apple, Candied Pecans
• Greek Yoghurt, Honey Granola, Mixed Berry Chutney
• Brioche French Toast, Mascarpone , Apricot Jam/Chocolate
• Buttermilk Pancakes, Maple, Blueberries
All items are individually priced as an alternative to the bottomless brunch, if you prefer.
Albatross & Arnold offers a chilled-out atmosphere in a refined setting, and with cool funk and disco tunes being played by their DJ, this really is a soulful experience. With floor to ceiling windows, you can sit back and people watch or take in the stunning artworks courtesy of Comme Ca Gallery in the Northern Quarter.
For more information, visit albatrossandarnold.uk.com.
About the Range
The Range, Spinningfields, is an exclusive members’ club founded and independently owned by former top level golfer, Andrew McLoughney. The Range houses five state of the art golf simulators, all of which use industry leading Foresight Technology. All equipment is provided, and each simulator is situated in a private pod with comfortable seats and personal service and, if required, the venue also has a private entrance. Non-golfers can enjoy other games on the simulator.
The Range is for all levels of golfer, from total novice to established pro. Guests can play over 80 of the world’s best golf courses, compete with friends or colleagues, practice on the industry-leading virtual reality driving range, receive private tuition from an industry professional.
Both personal and corporate memberships are available at The Range (offering a variety of benefits), with a cap imposed to ensure each member enjoys exceptional service and a bespoke experience. Non-members are able to book the simulators, but members are given priority.
There is also an option to hire out the entire venue (both The Range for team-building activities and Albatross & Arnold for lunch or dinner), for up to 300 guests.