Latest posts by Adam Lowe (see all)
- Brits prefer realistic holiday snaps to picture-perfect selfies - 11 January, 2020
- This Is Real Travel photos aim to capture the reality of travel for most Brits - 11 January, 2020
- World premiere of Chloë Moss’ Run Sister Run tours UK next month - 10 January, 2020
Hilton Manchester Deansgate has some neat Christmas options this year if you fancy going out rather than staying in.
Podium restaurant is offering a refined and delicious four-course feast for Christmas, with a live musician playing festive favourites.
Adults can enjoy a champagne cocktail on arrival and children will be surprised with a Christmas gift.
Dinner starts with an amuse-bouche such as smoked salmon blinis, followed by a choice of one of the decadent starters: seared scallops, parsnip soup or smoked duck pressing served with orange, puy lentils and a petit salad with grand marnier dressing. For the main event, enjoy turkey, Chateaubriand or vegetable Wellington served with all the trimmings.
The Podium menu offers a winter fruits cheesecake, an artisan cheeseboard or a salted caramel chocolate torte, accompanied by an Oreo crumb and crème Anglaise.
Continue the festivities at Cloud 23, which is open between 11am and 7pm on Christmas Day.
New Year’s Eve
Hilton Manchester Deansgate has two New Year’s Eve events to choose from.
The lavish New Year’s Eve Gala Ball kicks off with a Champagne cocktail reception at 7.00pm, followed by a hearty four-course meal and entertainment from a live band, before the DJ welcomes in 2019.
Or you could try Cloud 23 New Year’s Eve Party with sky-high vistas. There will be creative cocktails, delicious food and great entertainment.
- Christmas Day lunch in Podium is priced at £99 per adult, £45 per child aged 8-14 and £25 for children aged 7 and under.
- New Year’s Eve Gala Ball is priced at £79 per adult
- New Year’s Eve Party at Cloud 23 is priced at £75 per adult (includes Cloud 23 party, with welcome drink and food after midnight) and £125 per adult (includes dinner and a bottle of bubbly at Podium, followed by fireworks and pazazz at Cloud 23, then snacks after midnight)
To book a Christmas meal or New Year’s Eve Ball, contact the events team on 0161 870 1696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please visit www.hilton.co.uk/manchesterdeansgate.