- A love letter to Manchester from the Corn Exchange - 10 February, 2021
- ‘If you don’t fight for something, nothing will change,’ says Pride 365 founder on Nicola Adams’ Strictly first - 8 September, 2020
- Rugby uniform gets more swipes right on Tinder - 2 September, 2020
Try this chicken and chorizo paella recipe for something tasty and wholesome to share with friends.
800g bomba rice
200g fresh cooking chorizo
200g boneless free range chicken thighs, cubed
4 garlic cloves
2 red peppers
100g runner beans
2l chicken stock
Vegetable oil to cook
Olive oil to dress
1. Heat the pan until hot, add some oil* and fry the garlic until golden brown.
2. Fry the chicken, chorizo, peppers, vegetables and spices for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add the hot chicken stock and bring to the boil.
4. Let it boil for just a minute before adding the rice to the pan. Boil for a further five minutes.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes.
6. Cover with a kitchen towel for five minutes to set the paella.
7. Use high quality olive oil to add flavour at the end.
*You should never cook over 180 degrees with olive oil, as it loses its flavour, making it a costly and wasteful use of good oil. Use regular vegetable oil instead and then splash on some olive oil at the end to add flavour.
6 thoughts on “Chicken and chorizo paella – Recipe”
Try this chicken and chorizo paella recipe for something tasty and wholesome to share with friends. https://t.co/iAFsRteajz
Robert Eggleton liked this on Facebook.
Becky Bekstar Paroz liked this on Facebook.
From @VadaMagazine: Chicken and chorizo paella – Recipe – Try this chicken and chorizo paella recipe for someth… https://t.co/5c4g66lELO
Chicken and chorizo paella – Recipe https://t.co/b1HhuIGQ0v
Chicken and chorizo paella – Recipe https://t.co/CTWZBPzjdX
Comments are closed.