- LGB Alliance doesn’t seem very LGB at all… - 31 January, 2020
- Limited edition Luna Lovegood loot box - 24 January, 2020
- Chinese New Year celebrations at Bang Bang Oriental, Edgware Road, London - 8 January, 2020
Two lucky winners will receive FREE return tickets to Taipei courtesy of China Airlines at this year’s Chinese New Year event at Bang Bang Oriental on Friday 24 January 2020 from 7pm.
Bang Bang Oriental is London’s largest Asian food hall, and will be marking the start of the Year of the Rat with prizes to be won and a range of traditional performances including:
- Lion Dancing
- Chinese Dance Show by the UK China Performing Arts
- Chinese and Malaysian Vocal performance from Amy Yeoh
- Philippine Dance performance by D’MOMMAS & D’GROOVERS
- Hand Drum and Mongolian Dance performances by the Harrow Chinese School
Guests will also have the chance to win some fantastic prizes on the night with the Lucky Raffle Red Envelope given away by the Money God. There will be a limited amount of Red Envelopes and they will be handed out between 7pm and 7.30pm. Prizes include:
- Two free China Airlines return tickets from London Gatwick to Taipei, Taiwan
- Three £88 vouchers for Cruise Vista
- Ten £30 Snowlvouchers
- Seven Taipec hampers
- Three HungryPandahampers
*T&Cs apply, please visit the website for more details.
Bang Bang Oriental is an eco-friendly venue bringing pan-Asian cuisine and cultural entertainment to London. The food hall celebrates Asia’s vibrant culture with over 25 individual kiosks offering an eclectic mix of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Malaysian Thai, Hong Kong, and Filipino cuisine, as well as a bar for refreshments and alcoholic beverages.
The venue is open Monday to Thursday from Noon until 9.30pm, Friday and Saturday from 11.30am until 10pm and Sunday from 11.30am until 9.30pm.
Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall, 399 Edgware Road, NW9 0FH / bangbangoriental.com / Instagram: @bangbangoriental / Twitter: @bangbangofh / Facebook: BangBangOriental