- A love letter to Manchester from the Corn Exchange - 10 February, 2021
- ‘If you don’t fight for something, nothing will change,’ says Pride 365 founder on Nicola Adams’ Strictly first - 8 September, 2020
- Rugby uniform gets more swipes right on Tinder - 2 September, 2020
This ghostly white cocktail is a sparkling celebration of noble grape with the citrus freshness of CÎROC grape vodka and a zing of fresh lemon. Available at Crazy Bear in London, you can nevertheless whip up your own.
- 30ml CÎROC Vodka
- 20ml lemon juice
- 10ml sugar syrup
- Champagne to top
- dark grape
- Shake together the CÎROC Vodka, lemon juice and sugar syrup with ice and strain into a chilled glass.
- Top with splash of champagne
CÎROC Vodka is available from Alexander & James.