- A love letter to Manchester from the Corn Exchange - 10 February, 2021
- ‘If you don’t fight for something, nothing will change,’ says Pride 365 founder on Nicola Adams’ Strictly first - 8 September, 2020
- Rugby uniform gets more swipes right on Tinder - 2 September, 2020
Created by WORLD CLASS™ UK Winner Gareth Evans, this ghoulishly good cocktail is light and refreshing with savoury notes of dill. If you don’t fancy making it yourself, you can also check out a version made by the experts at Social Eating House.
- 50ml Tanqueray No. TEN
- 15ml elderflower syrup
- 10ml fresh lemon juice
- 30ml cucumber water
- 2 sprigs of dill
- 1 pinch of smoked salt
- Place all ingredients into a chilled shaker and shake.
- Fine strain into a coupette and garnish with another sprig of dill pegged to the glass
All spirits are available at Alexander & James.