- ‘If you don’t fight for something, nothing will change,’ says Pride 365 founder on Nicola Adams’ Strictly first - 8 September, 2020
- Rugby uniform gets more swipes right on Tinder - 2 September, 2020
- Corn Exchange Manchester to mark fifth birthday by helping guests to celebrate missed occasions - 27 August, 2020
This classic combination of strong coffee with Grand Marnier’s notes of orange is heightened by the sweet taste of cinnamon – the ideal cocktail to keep you warm by the fire.
- 22.5ml Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 1 espresso shot
- whipped cream
- cinnamon powder
- ginger powder
- Combine the espresso and Grand Marnier in a cocktail glass, with a pinch of powdered cinnamon.
- Top with a thin layer of whipped cream and sprinkle with powdered ginger
All spirits are available at Alexander & James.