Latest posts by Adam Lowe (see all)
- Brits prefer realistic holiday snaps to picture-perfect selfies - 11 January, 2020
- This Is Real Travel photos aim to capture the reality of travel for most Brits - 11 January, 2020
- World premiere of Chloë Moss’ Run Sister Run tours UK next month - 10 January, 2020
Scott Lynch has been appointed Food and Beverage Manager at the new AC Hotel Manchester City Centre, a 172-guest room hotel by Marriott.
To celebrate the new hotel, Scott has created a signature gin and tonic, incorporating a fusion of Spanish and Mancunian flavours – Manchester Raspberry Infused Gin served with Fevertree Mediterranean Tonic and garnished with fresh raspberries and dehydrated Spanish orange.
- 50ml Manchester Raspberry Gin
- 150ml Mediterranean Fevertree Tonic (leaving the remaining 50ml in the bottle to add to customers taste)
- 3 x Fresh Raspberries, Skewered & 1 Slice of Dehydrated Spanish Orange to Garnish