Latest posts by Adam Lowe (see all)
- Meet our cover star: Lady Bushra - 28 January, 2023
- Film review: My Best Friend’s Exorcism (Amazon Studios, 2022) - 30 September, 2022
- LGB Alliance is an anti-trans ‘hate group’, says anti-extremism org - 23 August, 2022
Scott Lynch has been appointed Food and Beverage Manager at the new AC Hotel Manchester City Centre, a 172-guest room hotel by Marriott.
To celebrate the new hotel, Scott has created a signature gin and tonic, incorporating a fusion of Spanish and Mancunian flavours – Manchester Raspberry Infused Gin served with Fevertree Mediterranean Tonic and garnished with fresh raspberries and dehydrated Spanish orange.
- 50ml Manchester Raspberry Gin
- 150ml Mediterranean Fevertree Tonic (leaving the remaining 50ml in the bottle to add to customers taste)
- 3 x Fresh Raspberries, Skewered & 1 Slice of Dehydrated Spanish Orange to Garnish