- Podcast review: Accessories! by Minty from Leeds - 29 March, 2021
- Queerness and Blackness in Lovecraft Country - 25 March, 2021
- TV review: Snowpiercer – S2 E8: The Eternal Engineer - 16 March, 2021
Scott Lynch has been appointed Food and Beverage Manager at the new AC Hotel Manchester City Centre, a 172-guest room hotel by Marriott.
To celebrate the new hotel, Scott has created a signature gin and tonic, incorporating a fusion of Spanish and Mancunian flavours – Manchester Raspberry Infused Gin served with Fevertree Mediterranean Tonic and garnished with fresh raspberries and dehydrated Spanish orange.
- 50ml Manchester Raspberry Gin
- 150ml Mediterranean Fevertree Tonic (leaving the remaining 50ml in the bottle to add to customers taste)
- 3 x Fresh Raspberries, Skewered & 1 Slice of Dehydrated Spanish Orange to Garnish