- LGB Alliance is an anti-trans ‘hate group’, says anti-extremism org - 23 August, 2022
- Check out Manchester’s hottest new queer rave: Your Dad Sells Avon - 14 August, 2022
- Media amplifying minority with anti-trans views, report shows - 10 June, 2022
Scott Lynch has been appointed Food and Beverage Manager at the new AC Hotel Manchester City Centre, a 172-guest room hotel by Marriott.
To celebrate the new hotel, Scott has created a signature gin and tonic, incorporating a fusion of Spanish and Mancunian flavours – Manchester Raspberry Infused Gin served with Fevertree Mediterranean Tonic and garnished with fresh raspberries and dehydrated Spanish orange.
- 50ml Manchester Raspberry Gin
- 150ml Mediterranean Fevertree Tonic (leaving the remaining 50ml in the bottle to add to customers taste)
- 3 x Fresh Raspberries, Skewered & 1 Slice of Dehydrated Spanish Orange to Garnish