- ‘If you don’t fight for something, nothing will change,’ says Pride 365 founder on Nicola Adams’ Strictly first - 8 September, 2020
- Rugby uniform gets more swipes right on Tinder - 2 September, 2020
- Corn Exchange Manchester to mark fifth birthday by helping guests to celebrate missed occasions - 27 August, 2020
Created by Brian Silva and nominated by Spike Merchant, host of the WORLD CLASS™ Bartender of the Year competition, this cocktail is packed full of flavour with an extra passion fruit kick. It makes a sparkly addition to any Bonfire Night party, or you can head to Balthazar in London to try one made by the pros.
- 50ml Tanqueray No. TEN
- 25ml Campari
- 15ml Cinzano Orancio
- 10ml Byrrh
- ½ a passion fruit
- Squeeze the passionfruit over a beaker of ice and add the Tanqueray No. TEN.
- Add the other liquors by measure and shake.
- Double strain into a tumbler of fresh ice and garnish with flicks of orange peel.
All spirits are available at Alexander & James.