Are you already missing the sweet taste of Summer? Why not celebrate National Rum Punch Day (today, Thursday 20 September) with a totally tropical treat: a Reggae Rum Punch.
Wray and Nephew White Overproof Rum is one of our favourite rums, and is highly popular in the Caribbean. Try this topical National Rum Punch Day cocktail by Ian Burrell.
- 25ml Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum
- 50ml orange juice
- 50ml pineapple juice
- 15ml grenadine syrup
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- Pour the Wray & Nephew Overproof Rum into a high ball glass and add the lime juice.
- Half fill the glass with ice.
- Top up with the orange and pineapple juices, then syrup and stir.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and mint sprig.
Wray and Nephew Stockist & RRP: £26.00. Available at Amazon.
Fancy trying one for yourself? Head down to Levi Roots’ Caribbean Smokehouse for their take on this Caribbean creation.