Latest posts by Daniel Wren (see all)
- Gay/bi men are going celibate because of erectile dysfunction - 2 May, 2019
- Valentine Day getaways with DoubleTree by Hilton - 9 January, 2019
- Piste perfect for beginners in Slovakia’s High Tatras - 25 December, 2018
With the weather getting colder and the days getting darker, we thought we’d offer up this recipe for a brightly coloured, warming cocktail. Enjoy!
Royal Hot Punch
A warm cocktail embodied with rich orange flavours and plenty of cinnamon spice – perfect for cold days!
- -250ml Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- -100ml Zacapa 23®
- -500ml breakfast tea
- -50ml sugar syrup
- -100ml fresh lemon juice
- -2 egg white
- 1. Mix everything and give a good stir to mix the egg white, warm until hot.
- 2. Serve with a cinnamon stick and slice of lemon in a goblet glass.
All spirits are available at Alexander & James.