- Restaurant review: Atelier Coupette – Soho, London - 11 November, 2023
- How to make your Christmas cheese more sustainable with Paxton & Whitfield - 5 November, 2023
- Restaurant review: Chino Latino, London - 28 August, 2023
Premium vodka brand CÎROC has relaunched its limited edition flavour for the summer of 2022, CÎROC Summer Citrus, presented in a sunset ombre coloured bottle.
CÎROC kindly gifted us with a bottle, so naturally we got straight to concocting in the kitchen. Their recommended drink to mix this year is the CÎROC Citrus Spritz, recipe below. We found this refreshingly light. Do check out our article from Summer 2021 for more cocktail inspiration too.
CÎROC Citrus Spritz
- 25ml CÎROC Summer Citrus
- 150ml Clementine tonic
- Splash of Prosecco / Champagne
- 50ml cranberry juice
- Garnish: orange wheel
- Fill a highball glass with ice, and add all the ingredients (tonic and bubbles, slowly). Gently stir, and then garnish with the orange wheel.
We have made this several times with unflavoured tonic, which works great too. We also used a dry orange garnish, but a slice of fresh orange garnish is an equal alternative. With all the ingredients to hand, it’s easy to make a couple of rounds of drinks, ideal for the next UK heatwave with friends visiting. Remember to drink responsibly, stay hydrated and not too thirsty 😉
CÎROC Summer Citrus is available from many online retailers, with a 70cl bottle priced around £33.
CÎROC are not just a premium vodka brand, they sponsor The Iconic Ball – a prideful celebration of queer creativity, honouring 50 years of the UK LGBTQ Pride movement and creativity, in support of Queer Britain and Not A Phase. The ball will be on 30 June 2022 at KOKO in Camden, London. Some tickets will be available for collection from the KOKO shop on the day of the ball. For more information, visit ciroc.com.