- Speak Out Sister launches to represent majority of feminists who are trans-inclusive - 15 June, 2022
- Manchester Jewish Museum reopens with exciting new installation as part of Manchester International Festival - 20 May, 2021
- Preview: Mother’s Ruin: Speaks & Shows at Turn on Fest, Hope Mill Theatre, Manchester - 4 January, 2020
This delicious recipe inspired by the Great British Bake Off lets you make Steve Smith’s Michelin Star Fruit Scones.
Created especially for The Bohemian Afternoon Tea Collection, you can now try this unique recipe at home.
Head Chef Steve Smith at Bohemia Bar & Restaurant has held a Michelin Star for over 10 years from the age of just 24. He was named Catey Chef of the Year 2014, and has been awarded 4AA Rosettes. He was also listed in The Sunday Times‘ Top 100 Restaurants, with special praise being given to Bohemia’s desserts which were listed ‘6th Best in the UK’.
makes 40 scones
1200g Plain Flour
125g Caster Sugar
70g Baking Powder
175g Unsalted Butter
1 Litre Milk
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder & butter until the butter has crumbled.
2. Add sultanas and milk.
3. Roll out on a floured surface, cut to the desired shape and size, eggs wash (1 egg and a splash of milk) & leave to prove for 15 minutes.
4. Bake @ 180°c for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
5. Store and use as required.
For reservations please call: 01534 880 588 or visit bohemiajersey.com / Bohemia Bar & Restaurant, Green Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE2 4UH, Channel Islands