- A love letter to Manchester from the Corn Exchange - 10 February, 2021
- ‘If you don’t fight for something, nothing will change,’ says Pride 365 founder on Nicola Adams’ Strictly first - 8 September, 2020
- Rugby uniform gets more swipes right on Tinder - 2 September, 2020
Now that winter is here, the dark nights require a bit of brightness and warmth. With that in mind, the ‘Light My Fire’, a delicious cocktail enhanced by the smoky sensation of Talisker Storm. This cocktail is great for Bonfire Night and for New Year’s Eve firework celebrations.
50ml Talisker Storm
100ml pressed cloudy apple juice
10ml lemon juice
1 apple slice
1. Wet the rim of the glass with lemon juice.
2. Rim the glass with brown sugar.
3. Fill a glass with ice.
4. Pour Talisker Storm and apple juice into the glass.
5. Stir the mixture.
6. Garnish with apple.
For more inspiration head to uk.thebar.com.