Latest posts by Daniel Wren (see all)
- Valentine Day getaways with DoubleTree by Hilton - 9 January, 2019
- Piste perfect for beginners in Slovakia’s High Tatras - 25 December, 2018
- #WATCH: Trailer for Margaret Cho’s Mercy Mistress - 27 November, 2018
Now that winter is here, the dark nights require a bit of brightness and warmth. With that in mind, the ‘Light My Fire’, a delicious cocktail enhanced by the smoky sensation of Talisker Storm. This cocktail is great for Bonfire Night and for New Year’s Eve firework celebrations.
50ml Talisker Storm
100ml pressed cloudy apple juice
10ml lemon juice
1 apple slice
1. Wet the rim of the glass with lemon juice.
2. Rim the glass with brown sugar.
3. Fill a glass with ice.
4. Pour Talisker Storm and apple juice into the glass.
5. Stir the mixture.
6. Garnish with apple.
For more inspiration head to uk.thebar.com.