Latest posts by Tim Firmager (see all)
- Restaurant review: The Baptist Bar and Grill at L’Oscar – Holborn, London - 16 December, 2018
- Celebrate canard at Monsieur Le Duck - 1 December, 2018
- Magic Michael’s XXL Brunch – Camden, London - 26 November, 2018
What do Scandi style, Soho and spirits have in common? Answer: Linje Tio – from Stockholm, the latest pop-up cocktail bar and mixologists come to The Den at London’s 100 Wardour St. Read our previous review, if you’re not already convinced.
Linje Tio’s mixologists will be showcasing their world-class skills and inimitable concoctions, offering Londoners the chance to sample their renowned cocktail menu first-hand. Featured in 2017’s list of the world’s 50 best bars, the first ever bar in Sweden to secure a place on the list, Linje Tio’s attention to detail is what sets it apart – at home in Stockholm, the ice cooling your cocktail is carved straight from an iceberg! Londoners can expect their expertly mixed drinks to be served up with a dose of Nordic cool.
The drinks menu will feature some of Linje Tio’s greatest hits, including a Scandinavian take on the pina colada – their staple Beets By Tjoget – a coupette of beet infused Absolut Vodka, coconut syrup, ginger, lemon, and nutmeg . Other cocktails to try include:
- Open Sesame, a combination of Blantons Bourbon, Swedish punsch, Café Borghetti, espresso, and sesame syrup.
- La Belle Epoque , a luxurious mix of Pierre Ferrand Cognac Amber, absinthe, lemon, and sugar, topped off with champagne
- La Nuit , featuring cognac, sherry, orange and cinnamon bitters with capers
- So Fresh So Clean, a delicious non-alcoholic concoction of Seedlip Garden, coconut syrup, rosemary tincture, lemon and grapefruit.
Andreas Bergman, Founder of Linje Tio is looking forward to pouring “London and Stockholm into a shaker and serve it in a fun way”. We at Vada look forward to enjoying an inclusive attitude at a Soho venue we know well and where we always have a good time.
The Linje Tio pop-up will take over The Den at 100 Wardour St from 31st January to 10th February, perfectly timed to celebrate the end fo dry January.
The Den at 100 Wardour St is open daily from 5pm until late. For full details visit 100wardourst.com
The Den is located at 100 Wardour St, Soho, London W1F 0TN