Latest posts by Kim X (see all)
- Trans fashion label launches with pride, despite TERF protests - 13 March, 2019
- Jennifer Saunders and Rupert Everett star in Theatre Royal Bath’s summer season - 22 February, 2019
- Half-term treats for families at The Great Northern, Manchester - 20 February, 2019
Malmaison has introduced a decadent chocolate cocktail to celebrate National Chocolate Week, which takes place next week from the 15 October.
From Chocolate With Love is a chocolate-rich delight not for the faint hearted: Absolut Vanilla, Crème de Cacao, Chocolate Bitters, Chocolate Milk and, to finish, grated chocolate.
The limited-edition cocktail will be available at Malmaison throughout Chocolate Week for just £6.
To make the cocktail yourself, follow this simple recipe:
- 25ml Absolut Vanilla
- 25ml crème de cacao
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters
- 25ml cream
- 25ml chocolate milk
- 5ml sugar syrup
- Grated milk chocolate
- Measure all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker
- Fill to the top with ice and give it a big shake
- Once shaken, strain once, then again – we use a Hawthorne strainer but whatever you have at home will work!
- Pour straight into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with some grated milk chocolate for that extra chocolate touch!