- ‘If you don’t fight for something, nothing will change,’ says Pride 365 founder on Nicola Adams’ Strictly first - 8 September, 2020
- Rugby uniform gets more swipes right on Tinder - 2 September, 2020
- Corn Exchange Manchester to mark fifth birthday by helping guests to celebrate missed occasions - 27 August, 2020
Chocolate Week kicks off 13 October and runs until 19 October. To celebrate, we’re sharing this chocolatey cocktail from mixologist Alec Trousdale at The Queens Arms, Edinburgh – a gorgeous, whisky-based cocktail with cream and way too many calories!
Using Auchentoshan three wood, a triple distilled heavily sherried lowland malt, Araku coffee liqueur, half ‘n’ half and chocolate bitters, this drink is seriously delicious and panders to your inner child.
Serve it in a crystal flute with dark chocolate shavings on top as a garnish.
- 37.5ml Auchentoshan three wood whisky
50ml half ‘n’ half (as the name suggests half milk, half cream)
2 dash Aztec chocolate bitters
- Shake all ingredients together
- Fine strain into glass
- Grate chocolate on top
The Queens Arms
The Queens Arms is a local Edinburgh pub is situated just off of George Street, in the city’s bustling new town. The pub is known for its brilliant drink selection, which encompasses real ales, Scottish whiskies and their own twist on classic cocktails.
49 Fredrick Street | Edinburgh | EH2 1EP