- Biking holidays in Gran Canaria - 8 May, 2019
- Interview: Johnathan Tweedie as Sir Lancelot in Spamalot - 7 November, 2017
- The Office Desk Increasing Productivity - 13 September, 2017
Are you, like us, rushing around, doing a million things at once, and always low on energy as a result? Or are you a health-conscious eater looking for a healthy snack to give you that extra boost?
Well, either way, you can try this delicious recipe to give you a much-needed (and natural) fuel injection. These date energy balls are simple and easy to make, and you’ll end up with a delicious treat that was fun to make for a fraction of the price you’d pay to have them ready made.
- 1 cup Crazy Jack soft dates
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Crazy Jack desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Crazy Jack ground almonds
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- Put the dates in a food processor and pulse until mixed
- Add all other ingredients and pulse until you have a smooth mixture
- Spoon out the mixture and roll into balls
- Coat the balls in desiccated coconut
- Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 30mins
And there you have it – a tasty, energising snack to keep you going.
You can find all of Crazy Jack’s organic products online.