- The Untold Story of Ursula at Underbelly Festival, London - 6 July, 2022
- Restaurant review: The Residency, London - 26 June, 2022
- Restaurant review: Common Ground, London - 25 June, 2022
London in the Sky, London’s up-in-the-air dining experience, is back in its new location of St Katharine Docks at the South Bank for this September’s pop-up experience. Suspended 25 metres from the ground, the restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and Champagne Taittinger flights for guests looking to enjoy the best food and drink London has to offer in a unique environment, with final tickets now on sale.
This year the view for guests will be of the iconic vistas along the South Bank. The restaurant will run from the 17 to 30 September on Upper Ground, South Bank. The table seats 22 guests, with food prepared and served in front of diners by some of London’s finest chefs in the centre of the table up in the sky. Guests are securely fastened in before the platform is raised from the ground and their gourmet experience begins.
The full line-up of chefs and restaurants will come from Dan Doherty of Duck & Waffle, Robert Ortiz of Lima, Mark Sargeant of Morden & Lea, Sophie Michell of Pont St, Mike Reid of M Restaurants, Martin Morales of Ceviche and Andina, Tom Aikens of Tom’s Kitchen, Calum Franklin of Holborn Dining Room, Scott Hallsworth of Kurobuta, Chantelle Nicholson of Tredwell’s from Marcus Wareing and Peter Weeden from Newman Street Tavern.
Each of these restaurants serves guests a menu of signature dishes during the fourteen-day festival. Dinner guests enjoy a Champagne Taittinger reception with all lunches and dinners being paired with Villa Maria wines.
Breakfasts services are:
- 17 to 20 September – Martin Morales, Ceviche and Andina
- 21 to 24 September – Dan Doherty, Duck & Waffle
- 25 to 27 September – Chantelle Nicholson, Tredwell’s from Marcus Wareing
- 28 to 30 September – Peter Weeden, Newman Street Tavern
Lunch and Dinner and Canapé services:
- 17 to 18 September – Robert Ortiz, Lima
- 19 to 20 September – Sophie Michell, Pont St
- 21 to 22 September – Calum Franklin, Holborn Dining Room
- 23 to 24 September – Mark Sargeant, Morden & Lea
- 25 to 26 September – Mike Reid, M Restaurant
- 27 to 28 September – Scott Hallsworth, Korobuta
- 29 to 30 September – Tom Aiken, Tom’s Kitchen
Prices start from £50 per person for breakfast up to £200 per person for dinner.
For more information on London in the Sky and to book your tickets, visit eventsinthesky.co.uk/london-in-the-sky-2015.