From Christmas parties to cosy December evenings by the fire, Jawbox Gin has six delicious cocktails for every occasion this Christmas!
Jawbox Fireside Braemble
- 35ml Jawbox Gin
- 15ml Braemble Gin Liqueur
- 10ml Rowse Honey with Cinnamon
- orange slice with cloves
- thumb slice ginger
- boiling water
- Add ingredients to a hot toddy glass.
- Gently muddle ginger with the back of a spoon and top with hot water.
- Garnish with an orange slice and cloves.
Jawbox Breakfast Martini
- 25ml Jawbox Gin
- 25ml Jawbox Rhubarb & Ginger
- 10ml lemon juice
- 50ml cranberry juice
- egg white
- 2 tsp marmalade
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and dry shake first, add ice and wet shake.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist or raspberries.
Jawbox Flippin’ Delicious Eggnog
- 50ml Jawbox Gin
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 drop vanilla essence
- 50ml almond milk
- 15ml double cream
- 1 egg
- Add ingredients to cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Dust with nutmeg.
Jawbox Rhubarb Fizz
- 35ml Jawbox Rhubarb & Ginger
- 150ml prosecco
- Build in a chilled flute glass.
- Garnish with a rhubarb ribbon, raspberries, cranberries, and powdered sugar.
Jawbox Pineapple & Ginger Wassail
- Add ingredients to a pre-warmed hot toddy glass.
- Stir and garnish with a cinnamon stick, orange slices and cloves.
Jawbox Caribbean Christmas Punch
- 150ml Jawbox Gin Pineapple & Ginger
- 500ml cranberry juice
- 50ml honey
- 50ml lemon juice
- 100ml orange juice
- 1 lemon (sliced in wheels)
- 1 orange (sliced in wheels)
- handful of cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- pinch of nutmeg
- Add ingredients to a saucepan and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a punch bowl to serve.
- Garnish with orange slices and rosemary sprigs.
Jawbox is triple distilled in a traditional copper pot, with eight of the eleven botanicals infused in the spirit. Local heather from Black Mountain, which overlooks the city of Belfast, is amongst its distinctive blend of botanicals.
RRP: £30 for 70cl