- Preview: Mother’s Ruin: Speaks & Shows at Turn on Fest, Hope Mill Theatre, Manchester - 4 January, 2020
- Great January sale dining offers in Manchester - 28 December, 2019
- Preview: Barbie Green officially opens in Barbican, London - 17 December, 2019
This refreshing version of the Collins features pear to give it a bit of colour and extra flavour.
50ml Tanqueray London Dry Gin
15ml sugar syrup
Fever Tree Soda Water
Whole fresh lemon
Whole fresh pear
1. Fill a hi-ball glass with ice cubes.
2. Cut a fresh lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a shaker, add half a pear and muddle in the shaker.
3. Pour in the Tanqueray and syrup and shake hard to break up the pear.
4. Strain into the glass and top up with newly opened bottle of soda, decorate with a lemon wedge and slice of pear, then enjoy.