Latest posts by Tim Firmager (see all)
- 3 new bars to try this February in London - 16 February, 2019
- Restaurant review: pre-theatre menu at Kaspar’s at The Savoy, London - 10 February, 2019
- Brighton and Hove Pride 2019 – the headliners - 9 February, 2019
This Halloween, Bourne & Hollingsworth will transport you back to a time with smog-filled cobbled streets, crazed doctors and mysterious figures in their all-new Halloween party. The Terror on the Thames event is set to be one of the most spine-chilling parties of the year and will take place on Saturday 31 October.
Not for the faint-hearted, Terror on the Thames will re-enact some of the most twisted Victorian tales. From bloodied skirts on Petticoat Lane and unorthodox dissections in Bleeding Heart Yard, to murderous split personalities in Hyde Park and werewolf sightings on the Isle of Dogs, this part will celebrate London’s darkest moments in Victorian history and literature.
The submerged and disturbing world that Bourne & Hollingsworth promise will be located in a riverside archway venue underneath Waterloo Bridge. The Terror on the Thames event combines Bourne & Hollingsworth production abilities, innovative cocktails, an imaginative theme and wondrous entertainment choices. Guests will be invited to:
- •Play a life-sized game of Operation
- •Participate in a Dorian Gray life drawing class
- •Dance the night away in a series of death waltzes
- •Get the best gruesome looks at the make-up stand
- •Risk a hair-raising barber chair photo booth
The party is on Saturday 31 October and runs from 8pm until 2am. Tickets cost £25 and to book yours, visit ticketporte.com/events/terror_on_the_thames. Don’t forget your fancy dress (corsets, hooped skirts and smelling salts for the ladies, and a silk top hat and cloak for the Gentlemen).