- Restaurant review: Pulia, London Bridge - 27 November, 2022
- Hotel review: The Gantry, London - 24 November, 2022
- The latest limited edition cocktail ingredient: CÎROC Passion vodka - 15 November, 2022
Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park OPEN HOUSE, which returns this year from 3rd – 7th July for four days of free entry to summer activities, outdoor cinema, pop-up bars, and live music – centre stage will be London Gay Men’s Chorus, THePETEBOX and the Cuban Brothers.
The BST Hyde Park event started in 2013 with The Rolling Stones reliving their legendary 1969 gig. This year, running for four days in-between two weekends of legendary musical line-ups, will be outdoor movie nights, tennis screenings live from Wimbledon, street food stalls from all over the world, pop up bars serving draft & craft beer, wine & cocktails, live music and entertainment, the Moretti Gran Tour, Soho Radio live broadcasting and Chickenshed Theatre.
Following the huge demand for the open-air film nights over the past two years, Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park OPEN HOUSE is hosting four evenings of frivolous film fun on one of the biggest outdoor screens in London. Two films will be shown each evening at 6pm and 8.30pm, and the full line-up will be announced soon on the website.
Want to watch the tennis outdoors this summer without tickets to the world’s most famous tennis tournament? OPEN HOUSE is holding screenings from 12pm onwards, for those interested in showing Andy Murray & co some support during an afternoon in Hyde Park.
On the Barclaycard Stage from 6pm through to 10pm, Arielle Free will be hosting free live entertainment at OPEN HOUSE.
The line-up includes:
- THePETEBOX – The award-winning beat boxer, whose pioneering live show has ignited audiences across the world. Expect him to immerse the crowd in a musical experience unlike any other.
- House Gospel Choir – Described as a place where spirituality and the euphoria of the dance floor come together, House Gospel Choir will unite and uplift the audience through their outstanding vocals and good vibes.
- London Gay Men’s Chorus, plus Old Dirty Brasstards – The incredible London Gay Men’s Chorus return to OPEN HOUSE for a second year to entertain and inspire through their diverse and impressive repertoire. Performing renditions of anything from The Beatles to Lady Gaga, Old Dirty Brasstards will also be taking to the stage; a 10-piece outfit that can often be found commanding the crowds at the likes of Bestival, Glastonbury and Lattitude.
- Soho Radio presents The Cuban Brothers plus special guests – Soho Radio will be hosting The Barclaycard Stage on Friday 7th July from 4pm onwards, with performances from The Cuban Brothers, The Curious, Mary Epworth, Little Barrie, Young Gun Silver Fox, and the Soho Radio All Stars Feat. Baby Bam, Terri Walker and Hamish Stuart.
Street Food Market
The Street Food Market will offer festival goers to traverse the world on a culinary adventure as Sourced Market, pioneers of scrumptious festival fodder, have hand-picked the finest street food traders that London has to offer, catering for a wide range of taste buds and dietary requirements.
Pop up bars will also be dotted around the site, selling great refreshments from draft & craft beer to wine, spirits and cocktails – serving from midday onwards.
Morretti Gran Tour
Birra Moretti are offering festival-goers a chance to explore the regions that inspire their brand including Sicily, Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, and Udine. Enjoy the sights, sounds, smells and flavours of the regions and sample ice-cold beer from the Birra Moretti range and a traditional aperitivo – carefully selected to complement the flavours of the beer. Tickets will be available soon.
Soho Radio will be taking up residency in Hyde Park and broadcasting live from OPEN HOUSE, with presenters from their eclectic roster providing the soundtrack, including journalist Pete Paphides, Primal Scream bassist Simone Marie and legendary broadcaster Gary Crowley. Inspired by Soho’s diverse culture, the station draws together musicians, artists, filmmakers, poets and the generally curious, from across the globe.
All shows at Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park OPEN HOUSE are free of charge. More information is available at www.bst-hydepark.com/openhouse.