- Speak Out Sister launches to represent majority of feminists who are trans-inclusive - 15 June, 2022
- Manchester Jewish Museum reopens with exciting new installation as part of Manchester International Festival - 20 May, 2021
- Preview: Mother’s Ruin: Speaks & Shows at Turn on Fest, Hope Mill Theatre, Manchester - 4 January, 2020
Earlier this week Miki Bryant wrote a review of La Tasca Leeds. Well, the lovely people at La Tasca have since been in contact with us to let us know how thrilled they were and have offered us two prizes to give away to our readers.
So, to be in with a chance of winning, simply retweet one of our posts about this La Tasca competition and we will automatically enter you into the prize-draw.
– First prize will be a free meal for two.
– Second prize will be 20% off a meal at La Tasca
Get tweeting to be in with a chance of winning!
- You must register your details for a La Tasca loyalty card upon arrival at the restaurant, in order to be eligible for the 20% discount.
- The 20% off offer is valid throughout all of La Tasca’s 42 restaurants nationwide. To find your nearest restaurant please visit http://www.latascakitchen.co.uk/locations/.
- The offer is valid from until 30th September 2013.
- To redeem your 20% off just bring a print out of the offer into the restaurant.
- The offer is not available with set menus or in conjunction with any other offer.
Meal for two voucher
- The voucher is valid for a meal for two people up to the value of £40 (does not include drinks)
- The voucher is valid from XX 2013 until 31st July 2013
- The winner will have to show the voucher to the waiter upon ordering
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offers and / or a La Tasca loyalty card