- Last-minute round-up: camp Christmas events, London - 12 December, 2021
- Roam condoms are the sustainable choice for safe sex - 11 December, 2021
- Restaurant review: Coppa Club – Coppa Putney, London - 29 November, 2021
Loved Queer Eye? Tan France of the show is known on the show as the witty wardrobe wiz leading the charge in the fashion department and ready to make America fabulous again one makeover at a time. The star of the award wining Netflix series launches his memoir with an exclusive UK tour.
In his first ever UK public appearances, Penguin Live presents Tan France in Manchester, Birmingham and London for exclusive evenings of discussion to celebrate the publication of his memoir Naturally Tan.
Tan will be discussing what it was like to grow up gay in a traditional South Asian family, as one of the few people of colour in South Yorkshire. The audience will hear about how he found his voice, and his style, his coming of age, and his coming out, and happily marrying the love of his life – a Mormon cowboy from Salt Lake City. This is a rare opportunity to hear directly from Tan, and experience his trademark wit, humour, and radical compassion. The book is a collection of humorous and poignant personal essays, peppered with style advice, funny lists, and the truisms that Tan has accumulated in his journey from South Yorkshire to Netflix.
Tour dates below:
- 4 June 2019 – Dancehouse Theatre, Manchester
- 5 June – Town Hall, Birmingham
- 6 June – Hackney Empire, London
Tickets are on sale now, priced from £16.50 with options to purchase ticket and book. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit penguin.co.uk