- The Ivy Spinningfields introduces CBD cocktails and evening set menu - 13 January, 2022
- Spa and restaurant review: Moddershall Oaks, Staffordshire - 21 December, 2021
- Review: Dick Whittington and His Amazing Cat @ Contact, Manchester - 13 December, 2021
FlowerBe is a unique floral gift option for Christmas, or indeed any special occasion. They post out a box of lovely flowers and you get creative with your own arrangements. Better yet, you can purchase a one-off kit or a subscription for three, six or twelve months.
If you like your house fragrant and fabulous, you could treat yourself to a wonderful bouquet every month. They’re a wonderful centrepiece. But what’s especially enjoyable is the process of arranging the flowers – which stirs the florid creativity within!
There are a range of styles, and clients can choose which selection they’d prefer. The flowers come with a little magazine, packed with ideas, so that you can let your imagination run wild.
The smells as you open the box are just fantastic – the eucalyptus is really vibrant and cleansing. We received white amaryllis (‘Christmas Gift’), salix (‘pussy willow’), and eucalyptus and eucalyptus poplar berry (the Christmas Tall package). The pussy willow is the star, offering bulk and texture, but the amaryllis poke through and promise to steal the show when they open (check our Instagram later to see when they do).
Gifts for any time of year
The final delivery cut-off for Christmas has now passed, but you can still order these delightful boxes for the next milestone or celebration in your life. Deliveries are made on Fridays. The boxes will change to match the season.
This Christmas the options were Christmas Tall, Short or Classic box. These were priced at £35 (or £30 with a subscription). We featured the Christmas Tall. The boxes consisted of:
- The Christmas Tall selection includes majestic white amaryllis, coupled with seasonal salix and scented eucalyptus.
- The Christmas Short features warm seasonal red ‘Freedom’ roses nestled amongst scented pine and eucalyptus, red hypericum and alstroemeria.
- The Christmas Classic consists of understated ‘Mondial’ roses mixed with white hypericum berry, scented white narcissus, ornithogalum ‘Star of Bethlehem’, alstroemeria and scented pine and eucalyptus stems.