- Restaurant review: Flora Indica – London - 11 July, 2021
- United We Stand – showcasing everyday queer British life - 5 July, 2021
- Restaurant review: Los Mochis, London - 26 June, 2021
Recently seen Call Me By Your Name? Black Panther? Avengers: Infinity War? The likely answer is ‘yes’ to at least one of these. Have you ever wondered where these movies were filmed, or would like to visit these locations. Leading travel website, Orbitz, has created an interactive guide that allows travellers to do just that.
The interactive map shows the filming locations of the world’s favourite movies and TV series. The map includes filming destinations for classic films such as bustling New York where Ghostbusters was set, as well as highly acclaimed recent releases such as:
- Call Me By Your Name — filmed in Bergamo, Crema and Sirmione in Italy
- Black Panther — filmed in Busan and Atlanta
- Red Sparrow — filmed in Budapest, Bratislava and Vienna
- Avengers: Infinity War — filmed in Atlanta, Fairburn, England and Scotland
- Untitled Deadpool Sequel — filmed in Vancouver, Canada
- Wonder Woman (2017) – Southern Italy
The clickable map allows fans of the silver screen to filter by genre, travel interest or simply browse the map as they wish. For each film, the guide contains a wealth of information including key shooting locations, film stats and top tips for things to see and do in each destination, making it the go-to guide for film aficionados. Orbitz hope this will act as a real source of travel inspiration. When researching for our LGBT travel guide to Hawaii we were lucky enough to explore Kualoa Ranch, where Jurassic Park, Along Came Polly, and Fifty First Dates were all set, so we at Vada can vouch for the experience of travelling on location of a favourite movie. This tool allows travellers to experience movie destinations for themselves.
To explore the interactive guide visit orbitz.com. The website allows visitors to click through to add destinations and activities to their itinerary.