- Review: Brooks Mews Wine House – Mayfair, London - 12 October, 2021
- They/Them – a new film exploring identity and the outdoors - 7 October, 2021
- Roundup: 5 pub reopenings across London - 16 September, 2021
Patterns cocktail bar and music venue, owned by the Mothership Group of independent bars, has given Prosecco the ultimate makeover for summer. Patterns have transformed the sparkling Italian wine into an icy cold slushie, apparently with fizz still intact.
Prosecco at Patterns cocktail bar
The seafront venue will be serving the homemade frozen fizz on its own (£5), as part of an Aperol Spritz Slushie (£6.50) – sorry Campari fans, and in a Mojito Royal Slushie (£7.50) with Rum, lime and mint.
Customers can slurp the boozy slushies on the venue’s sea-facing terrace, which has recently had a facelift to compliment the art-deco building style with concrete facades painted in sunny pastel shades reminiscent of the famous South Beach Boulevard. Plenty of palm trees and swimming pool effect floor tiles finish off the pool-side beach vibe at Patterns cocktail bar. The building also has a number of Airbnb flats above the venue sleeping up to 16 people making the it an ideal venue for a weekend getaway with friends.
Patterns cocktail bar will play host to a series of weekend terrace takeovers from a Drag Brunch Extravaganza with local cafe The Breakfast Club https://www.thebreakfastclubcafes.com/, a Cider Festival with The Cider Box featuring 30 different ciders and a showcase from locally made SeaCider www.seacider.co.uk/, a charity fundraiser for Sussex Pink Week with Glitter Nips, Le Freakshow – Election Night Special, collaboration parties with El Jimador, Solerno, Mozart and Blackwell Rum with delicious street food vendors on rotation Ft. The Caribbean Kitchen & Reggae Roast, Carlito Burrito, The Dog Haus and more.
Below is a highlight of the events planned, with full details listed on the What’s On website.
- Patterns cocktail bar 2nd Birthday with El Jimador – 6th May – Tickets to the clubnight ft. Joy Orbison and Willow are available online.
- Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur Terrace Takeover – Taste of Italy – 27th May
- Glitter Nips Party (bank holiday) – 28th May
- Cider Fest with The Cider Box & SeaCider – 3rd June
- The Breakfast Club Takeover Drag Brunch – 1st July – Tickets are available from designmynight.com.
Patterns cocktail bar is located at 10 Marine Parade, Brighton, BN2 1TL
For more information about Patterns cocktail bar and to make a booking, visit patternsbrighton.com.