- Drinks review: Saicho cold-brewed tea - 22 October, 2020
- Tablescaping: The Instagram trend setting dinner parties at home apart - 25 August, 2020
- Preview: Come As You Are @ The Refuge, Manchester - 25 August, 2020
Just in time for your winter hibernation, Pure Bite is a range of free-from cluster treats with a number of tempting flavours. Thankfully for the sensitive or simply sensible tummy, Pure Bite treats are dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, preservative-free, high fibre, high protein, low salt, low sugar and low in calories – so there’s really no need to feel guilty with these moreish morsels! Most of the packs are also under 20g of net carbs, making them suitable for those doing keto or paleo diets!
These wholesome snacks are full of taste, texture and deliciousness, even if they’re light on the things that are bad for us. Nutritionally balanced snacks such as Pure Bite will help your new health and fitness regime be more effective, so they’re an indulgence you can carry on into January’s detox period, and beyond.
At just £1.49 RRP, Pure Bite flavours include:
- Pure Bite Popped Rice Clusters, Blueberry and Cranberry, 20g, £1.49
- Pure Bite Popped Rice Clusters, Strawberry and Gojiberry, 20g, £1.49
- Pure Bite Nut Clusters, Almond, 30g, £1.49
- Pure Bite Nut Clusters, Hot and Spicy, 30g, £1.49
- Pure Bite Crunchy Coconut Clusters, Strawberry, 30g, £1.49
Designed by and for the coeliac market (but also for everyone else), there’s something for everyone here.