- Restaurant review: Flora Indica – London - 11 July, 2021
- United We Stand – showcasing everyday queer British life - 5 July, 2021
- Restaurant review: Los Mochis, London - 26 June, 2021
Travels of Adam, the LGBT travel blog, has teamed up with Abraham Hostels to offer a chance to win a trip to Israel with a customisable itinerary.
Our friend Adam, from the Travels of Adam blog, has spent several months living in Israel, exploring everything from the gay nightlife of Tel Aviv to the markets of Jerusalem, so is an authority on what to see, where to stay and how to explore the country – you can read his full city guide at travelsofadam.com. Having stayed at Abraham Hostels’ Fauzi Azar Inn guesthouse when in Nazareth, he has teamed up Abraham Tours again. Abraham offer great value, budget accommodation as well as interesting and unique tours through Israel, the West Bank and even to Petra.
For the chance to win a trip to Israel, including a 10-day customisable itinerary, enter your details on the link at Travels of Adam. As Abraham Tours operates in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Nazareth with tours to the Dead Sea, Masada, Petra (Jordan), and cities in the West Bank like Hebron, Bethlehem and Ramallah, there is more than ample choice. The prize includes:
- Flight fare for up to $500. Your flights need to be booked 45 days in advance. Booking information to be provided to winner.
- A program for 10 nights and 11 days, provided by Abraham Hostels, including:
- Accommodation at Abraham Hostels locations in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Nazareth, Breakfast included.
- 10 days’ tour Itinerary (the itinerary is adjustable) including tours to Masada and the Dead Sea, Northern Israel, Petra, Jordan, and the West Bank
- Shuttle between the hostels with the Abraham Hostels free shuttle service.