- Restaurant review: Coppa Club – Coppa Putney, London - 29 November, 2021
- Restaurant review: Kasa & Kin – Soho, London - 25 November, 2021
- Christmas Light Shows to see across London - 21 November, 2021
Amazon Creek is not just a typical, luxury ski chalet in Chamonix – it offers a yoga and ski package that combines the soothing spirit of yoga with the thrilling sensation of skiing.
Here at Vada we are always on the look-out for holidays that really do entice. We are fully signed up to the thrill of skiing and the calm of yoga, so this idyllic retreat offered by Amazon Creek is high on our holiday plans.
Prepare for the slopes with an energising hour of guided yoga and then unwind from a day on the slopes with a relaxing evening yoga session before jumping in the hot tub. The combination of yoga and skiing means you can improve your state of mind, strength and flexibility off the slopes and your fitness on the slopes, in the outstanding beauty of the Mont Blanc Valley.
The break includes:
- Daily yoga sessions
- Two massage treatments
- Full use of chalet spa
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Wonderful dinners (6 nights) and selected house wines
- Champagne reception
- Tea and coffee in bed each morning, with a cooked or continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea with a selection of freshly baked cakes
- Wi-Fi and Sky Television (but we recommend unplugging for the full ‘switch off’ experience)
- In-resort Land Rover Defenders and drivers
- Bathroom stocked with luxurious L’Occitaine products
Yoga and skiing complement each other perfectly. This unique package gives you the chance to hit the slopes for an exhilarating afternoon and wind down with an evening of yoga, ensuring you disconnect completely from your regular routine. Relaxing the mind with therapeutic yoga gives you a greater connection with the glorious landscape around you.
Chamonix is, of course, well-known for its stunning views and the Amazon Creek chalet gives you the perfect hideaway to experience its wonder.
Sleeping up to 10 guests, the luxury setting of Amazon Creek is perfect for the whole family or a corporate getaway that promotes team bonding.
The retreat package is open for all levels of ability, our tailored breaks can be customised to suit varying needs.
More information can be found at amazoncreek.co.uk. To book, contact +44 (0) 1865 865456 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.