Latest posts by Vada That (see all)
- Ben Andrews: Diversity in rural communities - 3 March, 2019
- Are you ready for London Fashion Week? - 15 February, 2019
- A closer look at what’s on at the Queer Contact Weekender - 22 January, 2019
As reported previously at Vada, Manchester Pride will release 300 day tickets for the Big Weekend, priced at just £5. The tickets will be available exclusively to Greater Manchester residents who are undergoing financial hardship.
The reduced £5 ticket price will go directly to the Manchester Pride Community Fund, which supports charitable and community groups in the region.
How to apply to the hardship fund
- There are 300 tickets available
- Applicants register through the website on a first-come-first-served basis from 01 August
- Applicants receive confirmation and collect their tickets from the on-site box office
- A form of ID is required to collect tickets
- The 300 tickets will be split across the 4 days.
- Honesty policy for those unemployed, over 65, or on low income
- One ticket per applicant
- Applicants must have a Greater Manchester postcode