- ‘If you don’t fight for something, nothing will change,’ says Pride 365 founder on Nicola Adams’ Strictly first - 8 September, 2020
- Rugby uniform gets more swipes right on Tinder - 2 September, 2020
- Corn Exchange Manchester to mark fifth birthday by helping guests to celebrate missed occasions - 27 August, 2020
No pride would be complete without a tasteful (pink!) cocktail to match. Whether you’re watching the parade from your balcony or from a bar in Soho, refreshment and rehydration is a must.
With that in mind, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly is celebrating 25 years by teaming up with The Cocktail Trading Co. to offer the Stride of Pride cocktail.
With a refreshing burst of Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato, a splash of passion fruit and juicy pear, this makes for a decadent and delicious drink in pink.
Follow these simple steps to add a touch of sparkle to your life!
70ml Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato
10ml passion fruit syrup (passion fruit puree or coulis will work too)
10ml pear liqueur
10ml lemon juice
- Combine well-chilled Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato with passion fruit, pear liqueur and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker
- Pour over crushed ice into a cup
- Top off garnished with some fun!
Available for £9 until Friday 5 August at The Cocktail Trading Co., 50-52 Long Lane, London EC1A 9EJ.
Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato is available from all good stockists nationwide with an RRP of £9.